|Vol 6, No 1 (2020): JOURNAL OF BUSINESS ON HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM||WELLNESS TOURISM IN UBUD. “A QUALITATIVE APPROACH TO STUDY THE ASPECTS OF WELLNESS TOURISM DEVELOPMENT”||Abstract PDF|
|Prilicia Meikassandra, I Wayan Sukma Winarya Prabawa, I Wayan Mertha|
|Vol 7, No 1 (2021): JOURNAL OF BUSINESS ON HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM||Culinary Tour A La Millennials (An Exploratory Study in Ubud)||Abstract PDF|
|Ni Ketut Wiwiek Agustina|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2018): Journal of Business on Hospitality and Tourism||IMPLICATIONS OF COMMODIFIED PARWA SHADOW PUPPET PERFORMANCE FOR TOURISM IN UBUD, BALI||Abstract PDF|
|Gede Yoga Kharisma Pradana|
|0 - 0 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"