THE EFFECT OF BRAND IMAGE TOWARD THE GUEST DECISION TO BUY TOUR PACKAGES AT FLORESSA BALI TOURS DENPASAR

I Gusti Agung Ayu Ari Azthari

Abstract


This study conducted at Floressa Bali Tours to determine the effect of brand image which are consist of brand strength, brand favorability, and brand uniqueness with the guest decision to buy tour packages simultaneously and partially. The result of using SPSS program version 21 found that brand strength, brand favorability, and brand uniqueness simultaneously influence tourist’s decision with R squared 0,574. It means that 57% of tourist’s decision influenced by brand image and the rest 43% influenced by other factors. Partially the variable of brand strength and brand uniqueness significantly affect to the tourist’s decision to buy the tour packages. Based on the results it is expected the management of Floressa Bali Tours to keep improve their brand image to increase sales and well known by tourists. 


Full Text:

PDF

References


Arcana Komang Trisna Pratiwi. 2014. Pengaruh Brand Awareness dan Brand Personality Terhadap Pembentukan Brand Image The Westin Resort Nusa Dua Bali. Jurnal Ilmiah Hospitality Management Sekolah Tinggi Bali Internasional, Denpasar.

Dinas Pariwisata Propinsi Bali. 2015.Distribusi Kedatangan Wisatawan Mancanegara ke Bali Setiap Bulan Tahun 2008-2015.

Dinas Pariwisata Propinsi Bali.2015. Statistik Pariwisata Bali 2015.

Keller Kevin Lane. 2003. Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring, and Managing Brand Equity. Second Edition. New Jersey: Pearson Education, Inc.

Kotler Philip dan Armstrong Gary. 2001. Prisip-Prinsip Pemasaran. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Kotler Philip. 2005. Manajemen Pemasaran. Jilid 1 dan 2. Jakarta: PT. Indeks Kelompok Gramedia.

Leliga Juliani Felicia.2013. Analisa Pengaruh Brand Image Terhadap Customer Loyalty Dengan Customer Satisfaction Sebagai Mediator Pada The Dreamland Luxury Villas And Spa Bali. Jurnal Manajemen Perhotelan Universitas Kristen Petra, Surabaya. http://studentjournal.petra.ac.id (diakses tanggal 3/1/2016 9:24 PM)

Majalah Travel+Leisure New York Amerika memberikan peringkat pulau-pulau terbaik dunia tahun 2015.

http://www.disparda.baliprov.go.id/id/Majalah-Travel-Leisure-New- York-Amerika-memberikan-peringkat-pulau-pulau-terbaik-dunia- tahun-2015- (diakses tanggal 2/16/16 8:44 PM)

Mengubah Data Ordinal Ke Data Interval Dengan Metode Suksesif Interval (MSI) http://www.jonathansarwono.info/teori_spss/msi.pdf

(diakses tanggal 4/13/16 9.20 PM)

Muljadi A.J dan Warman Andri. 2014. Kepariwisataan dan Perjalanan, Edisi Revisi.Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Pantiyasa I Wayan. 2015. Pedoman Penulisan Skripsi Diploma IV. Diktat Kuliah pada Jurusan Manajemen Kepariwisataan Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata Bali Internasional.

Rangkuti Freddy. 2004. The Power of Brands. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pusataka Utama

Sangadji Mamang Etta dan Sopiah. 2013. Perilaku Konsumen. Yogyakarta: Andi.

Sugiyono. 2007. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung: CV Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Manajemen.Bandung: Alfabeta.

Tjiptono Fandy.2014. Pemasaran Jasa. Yogyakarta: Andi

Utama I Gusti Bagus Rai, Mahadewi Ni Made Eka. 2012. Metodologi Penelitian Pariwisata dan Perhotelan. Yogyakarta: Andi.

Wiratnaya I Nyoman. 2014. Pengaruh Citra Merek Terhadap Minat Beli Wisatawan Pada Komaneka Resorts & Spa Group Di Kawasan Pariwisata Ubud Gianyar. Jurnal Ilmiah Hospitality Management Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata Bali Internasional, Denpasar.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.22334/jbhost.v2i1.47

DOI (PDF): http://dx.doi.org/10.22334/jbhost.v2i1.47.g47

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2017 Journal of Business on Hospitality and Tourism

Visited Number: web
statistics JBHOST Stats